Social media is used by over 1 million small businesses in North America.
61% of small business owners find social media useful for finding new customers.
56% find the social media marketing takes up more time than expected.
Maybe you have a social media strategy or you are just posting at the seat of your pants. As small business owners, it's challenging to make sure every aspect of your business is running smoothly, so we are here to help you with the social media portion.
We've developed "Social Media Saturday" to help you amplify your social media efforts for 2016. Bring your questions AND your laptops and we will work out some of the kinks.
During our hour long one-on-one session we will:
* Define your social media marketing strategy
* Explore tactics that will help you to increase brand awareness and increase engagement on pages
* Develop campaign ideas that could help you achieve your marketing goals
* Take a quick look at how to collect analytics that will help you improve your social development
* Discuss 2016 social media marketing trends that could be good for YOUR business
Each individual session is $75 per hour. We can either meet face-to-face at our Hyde Park Chicago office or virtually via Google Hangout, the choice is yours.
Have questions regarding Social Media Saturday, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 971-7172.
Ready to get started? Click “Reserve Your Spot” below.